4.28.2008

4-year olds ROCK!

Brecken, Paige, Zoe, Mallory & Hallie
singing & dancing to Hanna Montana
(Hope left before the group photo)

She loves her presents. I love her!
Tonight we'll celebrate with family.

3 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

Happy Birthday Zoe!! Happy Late Birthday Jim!! Hey little Zoe! We can't believe how big you are! Tell your mommy that she is in big big trouble for not telling us about her cute blog sooner! We hope you had a great birthday! We haven't gotten anything in the mail for you just yet...we are moving and are up to our neck in boxes. Cute Cute blog Stephanie. You better share with everyone else before I out you!:)

Kapri said...

Hey Stephanie! Fun time at the zoo today! So, I didn't realize you came from the Fillmore's that most of my friends went to school with. I thought I'd check when I got home and sure enough...there you were! anyway, email me at kaprirose@gmail.com and I'll invite you to my blog!

Kapri Roberts

Kimberly said...

Cute, cute!