Yes, it did snow in Pine. We were so sad we had to leave before you got there. I hope the kids enjoyed their much belated presents. Poor Afton is till waiting for hers but I should be able to mail it today. It has been really hard tring to live my life in a 3 day week for the last Month. Paul went up to work one day by himself today and I just packed him a lunch. Love, Mamajoanne
1 comment:
Yes, it did snow in Pine. We were so sad we had to leave before you got there. I hope the kids enjoyed their much belated presents. Poor Afton is till waiting for hers but I should be able to mail it today. It has been really hard tring to live my life in a 3 day week for the last Month. Paul went up to work one day by himself today and I just packed him a lunch. Love, Mamajoanne
Post a Comment