She was concentrating so hard to find us in the sea of families.
She found me and starting grinning finally. They sang beautifully. Next time you see her ask her to sing some of the songs for you. She has a sweet little voice.
This was her teacher, Miss Lee. We loved having her. She was so patient with our Alli.We finished off the year with a trip to Stratum Laser Tag Arena (thanks to Mr. Foote's connections). Stephanie and the boys played hard and and were definitely the ones to beat.
Now, we start the summer with a ban on video games and T.V. Wish us luck!


2 comments:
So cute!
We still have 2 weeks left. ugh.
I just caught up on all your blogs. I try to do it at least once a week and it is so fun. I'm sorry we had to leave before you got there. Love, Mamajoanne
Post a Comment