


We decided a week before school let out that we would BAN T.V. and video gaming at our house. The kids were less than thrilled, but Mom & Dad were tired of the bickering. We also wanted them to learn how to entertain themselves without a big screen in front of them. So, we went and bought a few games to try and
we have started to remember what life was like before Nintendo and Spongebob took over.
we have started to remember what life was like before Nintendo and Spongebob took over.(the bickering has not completely stopped, but it is definitely on the decline)



7 comments:
Good for you :) I hope you can stick with the new rule all summer. Looks like you're off to a good start - good luck!
Oh how great you have a blog. I just love it! I will be checking in on you and your fam every day..... I hate that I didn't know you had a blog awhile ago. I just got caught up on all the FUN activities you have been involved in, in the past couple of months.
Steph, your blog is so darn creative. The yikes and likes are great. This is way to fun spying on everyone...
Fun games- I want to come play! I think it's a GREAT rule- Our "rule" has been no more than an hour- but when it's SO hot- we don't always make it- so w/ 5 kiddos you'll be my inspiration.
-April
My boys LOVE playing Risk with dad! How fun! Good luck with "the rule"--you're off to a great start. :)
Good luck! That is awesome though. I need to be better about the t.v. It looks like you are posting more often now, which means, I need to check more often! Lots to catch up on. I love your new pet. Tons and tons of cute pics of your kiddos. They really are all so cute and have such cute personalities...we wish we could see more of them! See you this summer!
I did that one summer, but I didn't think to buy new games or get something to substitute. Great Idea!
How is it going? Still working? I've threatened and may have to follow through. Isn't that one of the important tips to parenting???
Post a Comment