Five little Sunshines fill our hearts with joys and crazies
purple is a great color. I don't know why anyone would complain.:)
Pretty funny! Isn't laundry fun. We found a pen in the wash with all Paul's pants he wears to work. I couldn't make them purple!
I laughed outloud! Probably ruined if they're for a boy!
What a great blog. Remind the boys no one is to see their purple urples so what does it really matter!?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
purple is a great color. I don't know why anyone would complain.:)
Pretty funny! Isn't laundry fun. We found a pen in the wash with all Paul's pants he wears to work. I couldn't make them purple!
I laughed outloud! Probably ruined if they're for a boy!
What a great blog. Remind the boys no one is to see their purple urples so what does it really matter!?
Post a Comment