Five little Sunshines fill our hearts with joys and crazies
What??!?!?! It's all great! Sometime guys don't know what they are talking about! And yet, their opinion matters. Darn.
Since I have yet to see a post by Jim, I say it's YOUR blog. :)I liked your last post; I think "random thoughts" should be a recurring post every now and then. Random- mostly good.Thinking- always good.{still love ya though, Jim...}
What do men know of such things? Love, Mamajoanne I loved our bike rides. There just weren't enough of them.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What??!?!?! It's all great! Sometime guys don't know what they are talking about! And yet, their opinion matters. Darn.
Since I have yet to see a post by Jim,
I say it's YOUR blog. :)
I liked your last post; I think "random thoughts" should be a recurring post every now and then.
Random- mostly good.
Thinking- always good.
{still love ya though, Jim...}
What do men know of such things? Love, Mamajoanne
I loved our bike rides. There just weren't enough of them.
Post a Comment