9.06.2008

Saturday Fun

Loaded this baby up with kids at 10 A.M. and headed to...

and dropped 3 boys off at a birthday bash.
Then off to pick up a Christmas gift (I start early) that I
won through an auction to benefit the nienie fund.
It's for Jim, so no posting!
Then, off to the Distribution Center for
some much needed things.
(my mom will be glad to know the gray ones are gone now. HeeHee!)
Zoomed over to...

Jill's to give her a baby gift.

I didn't want to take 4 kids so we just dropped it and ran.

A quick bite to eat at KFC and back to pick up the party boys.
Dropped the friends off and head home at 2:15 P.M. to do this...

Their "hotel" had rooms that Ethan made them pay
fake $ to rent. Then, Zoe announced they
could buy things at her store...

"Zoe Dot Com"!

Finally,
the dog decided she wanted to eat the tortoise's carrots.
Shelby kept hissing at her, but Riley didn't care.
Where's the love between siblings?
I'm tired!


3 comments:

Allison said...

Looks like you got a lot done today :D I'm so glad to see that my family room isn't the only one that ends up looking like that. Aren't those tall chairs great for making forts and things?

Kimberly said...

Holy moley! That is one big day and one huge fort. Another example of why you are the best mother ever!!

The Fillmore Family said...

Are you trying to say you had a busy "typical" day. I hear you. Yeah for Moms the unsung heroes!
Love, Mamajoanne