Five little Sunshines fill our hearts with joys and crazies
Thanks Steph! Biggest smile of the day. Yes that is quite a creepy dress. It's shocking how much bigger it is on her. Good thing is, her wardrobe should only get better right?
Oh boy - it was bad! I could hardly focus on anything else and I just knew every other classy-dressing american woman was just gagging too!
You can say that again..."oh so wrong in so many ways." You are too funny and so cute and so thoughtful and just fun Steph!Love ya!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks Steph! Biggest smile of the day.
Yes that is quite a creepy dress. It's shocking how much bigger it is on her.
Good thing is, her wardrobe should only get better right?
Oh boy - it was bad! I could hardly focus on anything else and I just knew every other classy-dressing american woman was just gagging too!
You can say that again...
"oh so wrong in so many ways." You are too funny and so cute and so thoughtful and just fun Steph!
Love ya!
Post a Comment