12.26.2008

Hibernating


We've been trying to keep warm. It's 55 degrees and, for us Arizonans, it's so bloomin' cold. Christmas was merry. The kids are healthy, finally. And Jim heads back to work tomorrow. I'll download the photos later. Just wanted to let everyone know we didn't fall into a black hole.

3 comments:

April-Benjamin said...

So fun to read and catch up. Love the hibernating bear pic.

Emily Widdison said...

Oh, that was so fun. Those are the first pictures of Christmas I have seen and they were so good. You caught it all! It sounds like you had a wonderful time the whole Christmas season, Happy Birthday to Blake. It looks like he had a good time. I'm glad I'm here for Emily but I'm sad I won't be there for Parker and Lark's and Afton and Paul, and Mimi's visit. The name is Ruby Belle for Emily's baby. Love, mamajoanne

Kimberly said...

Love your family togetherness! I love when you use the word "bloomin" more! It makes me smile as I can hear you say it in my head. Miss you!