Thank Heavens it's (UP ABOVE) over!!!(9 P.M. our time. Midnight their time)
Brilliant idea that my sister came up with
so the little ones could celebrate without staying
up too late! We loved it. Thanks so much!
Here's to a great and happy 2009!
May 2008 BE FORGOT!

5 comments:
That dog is SO CUTE!
Happy 2009!
xo
You and your family are always having fun together. You are so lucky to be by so many cousins!
What does be forgot mean. I've seen it a couple of times on other blogs. Is it just a rephrasing of the song. I'm guessing it has become common in the States to use this line this 2008 year?
Stephanie-
I love that picture of you- your eyes are beautiful! What fun posts- I've put off blogging forever now, and it's fun to get caught up on all your haps.
Love the NY idea. That's perfect for youngens (and the rest of us too, b/c I mean who really likes to stay up that late just waiting??!?!? Not me)!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year girl! Looks like it was fun, but then, it is always fun at your house! You are darn beeeautiful! Riley too.
Post a Comment