Jim got off work that morning, came home and helped with breakfast in bed for me with
a Sunday paper. A cute card that the kids recorded "Happy Mother's Day. We love you!"
and an 80's song stating the obvious, "Your Unbelievable" DUH! :)
We attended church where my parents surprised me (my mom wanted to hear
the children sing). The Young Men sang beautifully and the Primary children
belted out "My Mom is the Best", and then I received a chocolate bar.
After church, my parents joined us for a dinner prepared by
Jim. It was delish! After dinner, we headed to Mesa to visit
Jim's mom and have a sweet treat. That's the photo above of the.
Five of her eight children were able to be there with her.
I received some wonderful gifts from the children.
Examples of excerpts:
"My mom looks the best when she is ready for church"-Ethan
"My mom is 64" tall & weighs 55 lbs."-Allison
"My mom's favorite thing to do is clean the house."-Zoe
Blake made me a recipe book at school.
Blake made me a recipe book at school.
I can't wait to try the Congealed Chicken Salad. YUM!!! (scary)
Tulips (my fav) were also given to me.
Jim knows I am not a big fan of flowers, unless, of course,
they are tulips. Bonus points for Jim!
And to top it off, I got a new camera. My old
one was almost dead so I was very excited.
It's a Nikon Coolpix. I wrote the love with it.

5 comments:
fun pictures~
i love tulips too~
yucky freezer- sorry!~
nikons rock~
xo
I put a squirt in the freezer the day after my arm and it exploded. Thank goodness it was clear because I won't be cleaning it up for at least six weeks.
what a sweet mothers day! (except the mess of course)
tulips are my fav too...I got some cool hot pink ones!
Ok, so I haven't cleaned up my frozen can of sprite yet but at least it was in my little freezer downstairs so it won't be quite so awful but I'm still putting it off. I hope to blog more pictures soon, I just can find the time yet. Love, mamajoanne
Thanks for thinking of and taking that picture on mother's day.
So great to have you blogging again so yeah for the camera and eww for the coke, and yeah for a great day and a great hubby and getting to spend it with family!
Miss you!
Post a Comment