6.18.2009

Ventura, Ca

Dallin was a surfer dude.
We celebrated Dallin's 14th birthday early
because he was going to be at
Camp Geronimo. We surprised him
with a new guitar.

Zoe waiting to go on the kayak.

Allison loved boogie boarding

Ethan and Jim
Spider Crab (alive, barely)

The boys went on an ocean
ride down to another beach.

3 comments:

seven smiles said...

14- what?!

(I thought only my kids were getting older!)

Emily Widdison said...

What a fun vacation! 14 is too old...tell him to stop already! I am missing my LITTLE nephew!

Holes in your head are not cool Blake! But okay, whatever dude!

Kimberly said...

Fun summer vacations! But holy cow, you have a 14 year old. Whose old? Just kidding.

Got your phone message, but I'm out of the country so haven't been able to call you back. When I return on the 1st, I'll give you a call soon after. I'll be in Utah. Will you?