I am in awe of those that can be witty in their blog musings.
The postings have been sporadic because I just
don't feel like we have very important things to share.
Now, before all my sweet family and friends send
comments to boost my confidence, (while they are always
appreciated, I really am not "fishing" for them right now)
know that we are happy, healthy, active, and loving life to the fullest.
I am missing our wonderful reunions and vacations of
the Summer that has ended, but grateful for school that has begun.
And even though I don't post as often, that doesn't mean
that I am not reading everyone else's blogs. So, continue
with your words of wisdom, funny ancedotes, crazy
pics of your kids and whatever strikes your fancy because we
love it all.
xoxo, Stephanie

4 comments:
I thrive on your mundane.--That means that I can't imagine you with five children and a fire fighter husband know mundane. Besides any news from the Arizona Sunshines makes me happy. A picture. . . even better. Remember your comment about the chubby kids riding the boats at the mall. Many a day I've thought about that and giggled to myself.
I don't feel like posting either because I have way to many to catch up on. I'm a chronologically minded girl and it is sometimes too much for me to handle if I get out of order - however, that is how I live my life most days.
I know you aren't fishing, but any post from you makes me smile so when the time is good, it is good. Enjoy all the moments in between! Luvre you!
So glad life is good for you! BUT I want more pictures of your family! They are growing up way too fast! I'm sad for you knowing you are missing your kiddos...I miss Isaac and he is only gone half of the day!! We miss the summer times too:) We're excited to visit AZ in October:)
Hi Stephanie! It's fun to catch up with you on your blog...since we don't live there anymore. I don't post much on mine, either.
Post a Comment