as usual, we had a great time.
the weather was gorgeous &
we had great company.
so Ethan carried her back to the beach house.
and Blake ran to catch it.
the kayak out for a ride.
and Blake ran to catch it.
the kayak out for a ride.
something to earn our keep.
Ethan
Grandpa Jerry & Grandpa Paul
watching the kids play in the ocean.
Grandma Joanne & Grammie Marsha
keep Jim company while he makes green chile pork.
Mimi, Paul, & Blake
tossed him out of the kayak like a ragdoll.
he looked great right up to the point where he tipped over!
he looked great right up to the point where he tipped over!
they stopped by earlier in the day to visit.
& later Uncle Robert, Landon & his wife, Jennifer,
& their girls, Phoebe & Ada, joined us for a BBQ.
(I didn't get a photo of the 2nd group. I don't know what I was thinking)
(sorry for any names I spelled wrong)
(sorry for any names I spelled wrong)
Ethan
Grandpa Jerry & Grandpa Paulwatching the kids play in the ocean.
Grandma Joanne & Grammie Marshakeep Jim company while he makes green chile pork.
Mimi, Paul, & Blake 














5 comments:
Hey guess what? When we got here there was a dead body on the beach! Fun surprise. The boys and Clint went down and watched them pull the body bag up. Look it up on the web. A murder kidnapping. Thanks for the new faucet Jim. You are the handyman.
Great pics...for a great vacation! Lots of family to see too! What is that, 2 murders in the past year at this beach?
thanks! Great pictures, great time, Thanks for the birthday dinner. Love, Mamajoanne
Love the picture of Zoe! Such a Cali girl! So cute.
Wow, how did that ceiling repair turn out. That was a big job! Love, Mom
Post a Comment