11.22.2009

Chandler East Stake Rodeo 2009

Howdy Ya'll!
Yesterday our stake put on
a great rodeo. At least, that's what
the kids told me. I was in charge of
face painting & my line was L-O-N-G!
(4 hours of face painting)
Can you give me a YEE-HAW!?!
I had a good time making kids laugh though.

This was near the end of the night
when I had some help.
Thank You so much to :
Laura, Brooklyn, Tatianna, Chloe, Taylor, & Jacob
You were LIFESAVERS!

You needed to see the purple pants
& tutu, but you get the idea.
BTW, I can't draw a horse to save my life.
However, I could do a snazzy turkey .

Pony rides were a hit for both girls.
There was also chicken chasing, bull chasing, zip-line,
petting zoo, fire trucks, dancing, apple pies, etc. etc.!
But I didn't get to see them & I was lucky to get
these pictures out of Jim.

2 comments:

The Fillmore Family said...

Hey, Stephanie, that was great. You are always surprising me! Love, mamajoanne

Kimberly said...

You get the "Mother of the year," "You kick butt (have to say that word when usually I don't like it)," and "Adopt a Mom" awards! You are so totally awesome - and I'm sure you were missed at the pony rides by your girls. Wish I could have been in your line!