Loving life these days. I am posting a bunch of photos
because I am getting ready to take a bunch more & I
can only handle being so far behind.
Time to get my rear in gear!
because I am getting ready to take a bunch more & I
can only handle being so far behind.
Time to get my rear in gear!
Stephanie by a cheese shop.
(she'll give up sugar before she gives up cheese!)
These nasty looking snowboots were $185. Yikes!
Allison's first choir concert.
Love the red boots.
Singing her heart out.
Allison's first choir concert.Love the red boots.
Singing her heart out.He got an A+ & his photo
is now on the school website.
with cousins and almost cousins.
(thanks Aunt Julie for making "tarts" with the girls)
Pretty, isn't it?
Pretty, isn't it?(L to R: Dallin, Blake, Ethan, Max)
Only Ethan & Stephanie were home to kill it.
We had to document it so everyone would believe us.
We threw a gold coin in there to show the size.
HUGE!
only for the 14 year olds and up.
Ethan was bummed.
The theme was Through the Ages.
The time machine above started it all.
Funny skit, but the poor guy on the left had to eat 4 Twinkies &
the poor guy on the right had to drink 4 sodas.
AND they performed the skit 2X that night.
in the Prehistoric BC era. We had a lot of
fun, but we were seriously sore the next day
from dancing from 8 hours straight.













3 comments:
love the updates. Hello Red Hair. Looks good on you.
cheese shop, fabulous! cabin...oh, so nice! scorpion? you know how i feel about that. play in a day was just amazing and darn funny. love the post! ;)
I do so love the updates. We love seeing everyone enjoy the cabin and each other. You are looking good! Love, mamajoanne
Post a Comment