Anne & Clint hosted our annual
Fillmore Family gathering. Bless their hearts.
We are quite a bunch to have in one location.

The camera happy crew

Grandma & Grandpa Fillmore
were watching from Guatemala.
Cool Beans!
Our nativity

CUTE sheep!


Good food & good family
(April is ready to have that baby)

Watching the talent show

Amelia & Ivy

playing a singing game.
I love Susanna's hair in this photo.

The kids did this candy ornament craft.
They turned out so cute.
(photo of Alli's & Zoe's)

Fun!
1 comment:
I loved being part of that. Thank you all for putting up with us dropping in. I'm glad we started the nativity when we did. It just seemed like we needed something like that to remind us of why we were celebrating. It's good that the little kids get to be a part of that and it is great that the older ones are willing to participate so the younger ones can have that experience with their cousins. I loved the craft. I think our last two years of crafts have been the best. This one and the one of the Christmas nativity ornament turned out really cute and wasn't too difficult. The gingerbread houses were a little much and were really great for a Thanksgiving activity in the mountains. Love, mamajoanne
Post a Comment