California was a lot of fun.

We hit up Santa Barbara Police Dept. to see if
it looked anything like the one on Psyche, the TV show.
It didn't, but we had fun taking photos.
Can you spot the pineapple?

Santa Barabara Zoo is the best. You can get so
close to the animals.

This sign proves it.

Grammie & Grandpa Carroll joined us too.

Zoe fits right in.

Tortoise fight!

Otter feeding. They were cute

It rained one day, so we decided to
go to the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley.


Retired Air Force One
We got to go on board, but we weren't
allowed to take photos.

Riding horses with the President





Part of the Berlin Wall

President Reagan's grave
I love the inscription.
What an amazing man!

Hot cocoa to warm up

All 5 of our kiddos

I love this one of the 3 boys

Blake


Dallin

Ethan

Who knew Duct tape would
have so many uses?

Our dear friend Artie
4 comments:
What fun adventures. We wish we lived closer. Dallin is so tall...I didn't realize. All yournkids look darling and I think you should blow up the surfboard picture for your wall. Ver cool.
super fun trip! Kids are growing up so fast! I agree...that surfboard pic is so cool of the boys! Loved your decorated pumpkins!
Great pictures. I love the similar pictures we all have of our kids from the beach house. Someday we'll have to visit the Reagan Library. It looks amazing. Hope you are all doing well!
#1 we love psych! family favorite.
#2 everyone looks so good! loved all the pics.
#3 we miss you lots.
Post a Comment