


We are just that way sometimes. Jim was on his four day and we just decided to pack up and head North to the cabin where the temps are cooler in Pine, Arizona. We gave Lisa a call and she brought the cousins up for some fun on Day 2 of our impromptu vaca.
Day One

Blue bellied lizard
Day One

Blue bellied lizard
Go Fish & Snacks!
Cherry Picking in the meadow!
Dutch oven stew by Dad!
Swinging on the rope swing!
We headed out on a ranger ride and ended up at Fossil Springs. It was gorgeous! We hadn't been there since they opened the dam a few years ago. Since it was so warm out we decided to just jump right in. Alli & mom were a little afraid of swimming with the fishes at first, but they didn't bite so we went for it. The heat was much more tolerable on the drive back to the cabin because our clothes were damp.








4 comments:
Oh my gosh! We can't WAIT! Looks like you had a great time. Spontaneity is the best.
You guys rock! That's so awesome and it looks like such fun!
BTW, I was in Arizona on Friday! I know, I know, I'm sorry I didn't call, but really...I was at Four Corners so I was still a bit far to just stop by. But I thought of you!
Could you guys be any more fun! Love it!
We are hiking to Fossil Springs in the morning, can't wait after seeing your pictures and all that cool blue water. I haven't been since I was a kid. Looks like your family is doing great.
Post a Comment