6.15.2008

Happy Birthday Dallin!


This is how the Fillmore's start every birthday-
BREAKFAST CAKE!
Here's Jim (Father's Day is today too) & Dallin "blownin' it up" at breakfast while the others are still sleeping. The cake used to make it for two breakfasts and now it doesn't even last until dinner.


Dallin enjoyed opening his presents of Legos, Magnetix and other goodies. He really wants an iPod so he is saving his birthday money from his grandparents to buy one.


We celebrated with a steak dinner after church and then later some family joined us for a Father's day/ Birthday party. Lemon poppyseed cake for Dallin, Lemon meringue pie for Jim and Coconut cream pie for my dad.







Goofball family I love!!!












5 comments:

seven smiles said...

Gotta love that breakfast cake. (Ours never lasts now either...)

Emily Widdison said...

Kyle and my boys don't like breakfast cake...makes me so sad. We do butterscotch biscuits for all of their birthdays and then I get the breakfast cake for mine. Yum! Looks like so much fun at camp and a great birthday!

Kimberly said...

Guess I need the recipe. Sounds yummy. Happy belated birthday Dallin! And happy belated father's day to the men!

The Christexans said...

I'm guessing the birthday cake is a tradition that has gone on for generations. Do you share the recipe?

The Fillmore Family said...

A real teenager. WOW! I hope the money adds up! Loved the pictures. Our Father's Day was a birthday party too. Annie was born on Father's Day and when it falls on Father's Day I try to make dinner for her so she doesn't have to work that day. Wish we could have been there. Our dinner ended up being pretty late after Paul got home from bishoping.