So, a whopping 3 days into school and we are
already pulling the kids out to go boating
with Grandpa & his friend, Tony B.
We figured the kids wouldn't miss
too much homework 3 days in and
they had never been boating before.
I hadn't been since college.
(Man I miss the big Pickle!) inside joke for a reader
Alli wanted to ga fast, but not too fast.
When they were on I yelled for them to give me
the thumbs up sign if it was good. Jim gave me
2 thumbs up and then Alli gave me 2 thumbs down.
Tony got a little too crazy and had to slow down.
But he went wild with the boys!And they loved it!!!

Mom and the girls getting ready to get wet.
Picnic by the stinky bathrooms.We ate fast!
Walking on water. Thanks Tony!
The kids are already wanting
to know when we will go again!




5 comments:
You guys have been busy!!! We went boating last summer with the Archibalds in Colorado...we rode about the same thing you did. So much fun, huh! Isaac loved it! Made me want a boat, but I want a ranger more!:)
Hey, the last time I went boating (water skiing) I was so sore for two weeks I couldn't move. I could go water skiing like that! Much more fun. Love, mamajoanne
Stephanie-
I am so jealous of your vacations. They are the kinds of vacations I took growing up. Road trips, boating and going NEW places. It looks like a blast! I dig the picture of you and Jim w/ your pony tails. In Santa Fe you only can window shop- unless you are loaded.
SO much fun to see your blog.
-April
Okay,
I'm jealous.
Looks like so much fun!
Hope you're feeing better...
Oh, the pickle days! Miss them more than you know. I keep begging Huy for a new one, but he would rather have jet skis. I told him I would settle for that. Maybe we could meet someone on the lake and share! The Jim and Stephanie Fillmore family by chance?
Looks like such fun! Check your dad out! (That is him, right?)
Post a Comment