8.01.2008

Change is Good

This weekend there will be some changes at church. I don't know what they are and really it won't matter too much. The Gospel won't change, so it's all good. So, I decided to change the background on the blog. Just for fun.

5 comments:

seven smiles said...

(cute,
I like the colors)

Kimberly said...

I so like your old one, but this is pretty cute too. I need to muster up the time to change mine. Frankly, I'm tired of it!

The Christexans said...

Soo. . .what's the change in the ward. Those ward shuffles are always great fun. And, for the blog-lovely. I haven't thought about aesthetics, I'm working on survival. ha ha.

The Montgomery Family said...

I love it. Krista

Kimberly said...

(My comment earlier doesn't sound very nice, but I didn't mean it that way. Sorry!)

What changed happened in the ward? Do tell.