8.06.2008

Preschool

Zoe was so excited to be the "big girl"
and start preschool.
This is her teacher Mrs. Stewart.
Brecken & Zoe after a day at preschool.
They both fell asleep during their
after lunch movie.

7 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

What a great memory. All tuckered out!

Shari Goodman said...

Nice to find your blog! Cute kids. Is it going to be Christmas again before we see you guys? Lets plan a cabin outing the same weekend in Pine and a little hike. Email me when you are going up next.

Kimberly said...

Can you believe your baby is in preschool? How many days a week does she go? I can't believe school has started for you guys. We still have two weeks - not sure if that's a good thing or not just yet! Hope Zoe is enjoying it!

seven smiles said...

So cute! That's how I feel once I shove mine out the door (to 3 different schools @ 3 different times...)

The Fillmore Family said...

So cute! Hi Zoe. You are such a joyful child. I see you are wearing your wonderful Fillmore shirt. Remember. I your Mom ever wants to run errands at our end of town. Tuesdays from 3:30 to 5:30 it's all about cousins that want to drop in. Love, Grandma

Heather said...

Love the sleeping positions!

Heather said...

Love the sleeping positions!