Ethan worked as the CEO of the broadcast company. They had their lunch break here. Cool shot of E at work with DJ Abbie Pritchard and Mr. Fieldsted. Looking dapper!
Being himself! Go D-Backs! He gave a great opening speech.
Love that place, such a great place for kids to have fun and learn and be in charge all at the same time. I went a few years ago with Kelsea. Looks like they've spruced it up a bit, I didn't get to go to a Dbacks game...
5 comments:
What a handsome young man! Honestly, not sure I get what he did or what this is all about (sorry), but what a cutie in a suit!
Handsome indeed! In need more details- why was he CEO of biztown? What is it- a school election he won????
Whatever it is- he looked good doing it :)
Love that place, such a great place for kids to have fun and learn and be in charge all at the same time. I went a few years ago with Kelsea. Looks like they've spruced it up a bit, I didn't get to go to a Dbacks game...
Hey Ethan, You look pretty official. What was that all about.? Love, Grandma
Whoo-woo!
You are one good lookin' kiddo.
Post a Comment