...MindedLife is so bloomin' busy, I lose track of time. At least that's the excuse I want to use for not blogging. Really, I have just been in an awful funk lately. I feel to explain everything would take pages and pages of boring jibberish. I will leave the blah, blah, blah to my journal. I feel as if I owe a few of my friends apologies for my ever-present foot in my mouth. So, to those certain someones, I am sorry. Please forgive me for my lack of thinking before speaking (or writing).
We have done a lot, as a family, and I hopefully will have my little black cloud lifted soon so I may return to the blogging world. Until then, xoxo -S

3 comments:
I hope you feel better soon! We look forward to your return to the blogging world. Take care of yourself!!:)
Go away black cloud.
I miss the blog-connection--so come back soon!
xo
J
I hope I didn't bring the funk to AZ when I visited! You're fun blogs are missed, but I understand completely.
Take care of yourself!
Loves.
Post a Comment