NOW it will be DARK when Bruce gets home everyday. The kids don't get home from school until 4 and then it's dark so soon after that. Daylight savings time is for farmers and for people who hadn't invented electricity yet.
I'm catching up on blogging after about 6 weeks! So, I was glad to see you had skipped a month as well! Life just gets crazy!!! Is your whistle back? I like the writing on your pictures. It was fun to see you at the PPP party. -April
3 comments:
I HATE daylight savings time.
NOW it will be DARK when Bruce gets home everyday. The kids don't get home from school until 4 and then it's dark so soon after that.
Daylight savings time is for farmers and for people who hadn't invented electricity yet.
Arizona is the smart one.
(And I LOVE, {or should I say LURVE} that clock!)
Cute. No extra sleep here. I woke up time and time again wondering if I had set the clocks right. It really is such a pain!
I'm catching up on blogging after about 6 weeks! So, I was glad to see you had skipped a month as well! Life just gets crazy!!! Is your whistle back? I like the writing on your pictures. It was fun to see you at the PPP party.
-April
Post a Comment