11.01.2008

Pumpkin Time

Annie, Alli, Zoe, & Betsy
Peter & Lisa's garden pumpkins.
How very festive.

Blake carving a flaming skull.

Lisa & I finshing the pumpkins.
(I lost my makeup bag for a few days, I can't believe I am actually posting this pick. YUCK!)

The little girlsies table.

Uncle Benjamin brought a bounce house.
He totally ROCKS!

We celebrated the October birthdays.
Make a wish Ethan.
We missed Jim being there, as well as the others out of state.
Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

so glad you posted pics! Even though we are always sad to miss it, we LOVE seeing pictures! Looks like it was a blast! I wish I could enjoy my extra hour of sleep...but my kids won't let me. They have internal clocks. They wake up the same early time every morning!!

seven smiles said...

Stephanie,
you look GOOD in that picture! I can't even tell you weren't wearing make-up! If I did that, boy you'd know it...

Kimberly said...

You look great without make-up - the only thing I would say is that you look younger and I'd love to have that compliment! You are beautiful!

Looks like a fun Halloween! Such cute girls!

The Fillmore Family said...

I didn't take any pictures that night so this time I need a cd. Great pictures! Love, mamajoanne