Thanksgiving in Pine, Arizona.

I made this sign courtesy of Lisa, courtesy of Jenny.
Thank goodness for talented and thoughtful sister-in-laws.

Jim continuing the tradition.
+of+IMG_5326.JPG)
Everyone working hard to make it all come together

We were sorry Grandma & Grandpa Fillmore
couldn't be there with us, but we were grateful
they invited Stephanie's family to their cabin.
We enjoyed it to the fullest!

It rained so much at the cabin we knew we would
find snow in the higher elevations.
We just didn't know how high

We drove almost all the way to Flagstaff.

We didn't find much, but we found enough to have fun.

I love this photo of the girls!


PURE HAPPINESS ON HER FACE

Alli-Can we eat the snow, Dad?
Dad-As long as it's not yellow.
(such a Jim answer)
Dallin & Blake livin' large! Where's Ethan?
5 comments:
Hey Stephanie. I found your blog on someone elses. Look like you had lots of fun on Thanksgiving. Love the snow, but glad I don't have to live in it. Come see our family blog herrellhappenings.blogspot. Miss seeing you.
Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving! Someone will have to tell me how to make that cute sign for next year!;)
Happy Thanksgiving - I hope you're feeling better! Looks like lots of fun and great job on the snowman!
Sweet sign! (That's the first picture I've seen of them--nice job!)
Looks like a fun thanksgiving.
Happy Christmas season-
You rock girl. Love the sign. Love the family. Such fun. And snow. Not sure about that one, but one fun day in it is okay cuz of the great smiles on your kids faces makes it all worth it! Miss you! Hope you're are having a fun holiday season!
Post a Comment