My kids wanted the yard decorated so I set out to find some cute ones. They were so expensive ($40 for a 18 inch 3-D snowman) and bulky (where am I going to store a 4 ft. tall moving deer?) so, at the risk of looking like white trash, I was going to buy some cheeseball, flat, blinking signs. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I came home and made some lollipops and candies on sticks to put out front. They turned out cute and I only spent $3.00 on the cellophane. Everything else I had in the craft room.
So, it's a little W-T, oh well!

4 comments:
What a cute idea!....and yummy looking too!
You W-T? No way. That is adorable! I would expect nothing less from the crafty girl I adore! I need you at my house!
Those are really cute!
You're so creative--
Very clever and very smart. We are so proud of you and all you create---including those special creations, Dallin, Ethan, Blake, Ali, and Zoe--those are the best. Love, mamajoanne
I loved your Thanksgiving pictures too!
Post a Comment