We cut school and took the kids to Pine, AZ, for a snow day. We missed last year so we couldn't pass up the chance. We left after church on Sunday and stayed through Monday night. We invited up some friends (the Fioresi Family)and had an absolute blast!

Raquel sledding down

Joe and a boy or two (I can't tell)

Snow Fight!

A big 'ol snowball

Jim & Zoe at the top

and on the way down. Where did Zoe go?

Jim

Blake

Our blind snowman

the train

Dallin

Zoe {pure joy}

Jim put the fire pit at the top of the hill so we could warm up a bit. Blake tried to go down on that old sled, but it stopped dead in it's tracks not even half-way down.

Alli warming up in the cabin
There are some more in the next post I couldn't figure out shutterfly.
2 comments:
Okay, that is one big, cool snowman! Love snowman, even ones without eyes!
Hey, those were great pictures. I must have just missed them last time I checked. It looks like you had so much fun. Love, mamajoanne
Post a Comment