2.07.2010

Snow Trip Fioresi Pics

Click here to view these pictures larger

4 comments:

seven smiles said...

Nice!
Ours is too deep to play in really.
They still haven't plowed our roads either...

Kimberly said...

Wow. What a beautiful day and the snow just glistens. Lucky kids you have!

Emily Widdison said...

you have more snow than us! We need snow so badly here in Uath...we want to go sledding!!

Jill said...

Your family is darling! If you look closely, you'll notice how you parents have trained your kids very well in regards to head positioning... The girls all tilt their heads to the same angle while the boys seem to show no tilt--very well coordinated! I'm not being sarcastic. I think it is a gorgeous family photo!

Okay LOVE the photo that shows the sun glinting/glistening/glowing. It looks so cool above in the top right corner.

Diction is everything--I obviously need to work on that.