10.16.2008

Deaf, Dumb & Blonde


I win for being the most reverent...
for 5 DAYS!
My hands hurt from banging the counters
to get the kids attention. The manager at the
front desk at the gym mistook my whistling to get his
attention to check me in as whistling to get his
attention to check him out. (He called me cute) oh brother.
I keep thinking I'll get it back. When I wake in the
middle of the night I test to see if it's back. NOPE!
Maybe tomorrow. PLEASE!!!!

3 comments:

The Christexans said...

I don't get this. Did you play the silent game with your family for five days? That's pretty funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has slammed a counter. It doesn't feel good. What did you get for your victory?

S. Fillmore said...

It wasn't a game. I was sick. Strep throat to be exact. It ended up being 7 silent days in the end and then I started the antibiotic. Much better now that my voice is back.

S. Fillmore said...

It wasn't a game. I was sick. Strep throat to be exact. It ended up being 7 silent days in the end and then I started the antibiotic. Much better now that my voice is back.