about ready. We have made a pile of supplies
in our office. They have given us a list 3 pages long.
It's insane the amount of things we need to bring.
We will be a family of 12. YIKES!
days in the wilderness somewhere near
Prescott, AZ. Prayers are welcome
(mainly for Stephanie).
The best part is not the killing of the livechickens for our stew, but it is Jim
having to wear suspenders and a hat.
I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself.
His outfit kind of looks like the guy on the
left, but tighter pants AND they are floods.
(I am laughing as I type this). He bought them
at the thrift store and now we know why. The label
was marked wrong. They are a 30 waist. He is going
to wear them anyway. (still laughing).
I can't wait to post photos when we get back.
By the way, I know I won't look any better, but
at least I'll have the camera. HA HA!
.jpg)

8 comments:
4 days? Do kids miss school for this? I never went...:)
I'm sure you will both look hot...I mean sweaty and sticky HOT!
Have fun!
The thoughts of you laughing, and the image of Jim in some real lookers, is making me laugh out loud. Huy wonders about me sometimes. You will definately be in my prayers. Have fun! And be safe. (Do I sound like a mom or what?!)
I can't wait to see the post of the trek. What fun! Love, mamajoanne
What are the days you are going to be gone?
March 13-16
Oh my.
You are so brave.
good luck
xo
I just spent the entire afternoon on the two recipe sites on your blog. They look like they have some great recipes. Too bad I don't have time to fix dinner now. It looks like there are a lot of recipes you could use food off the shelf for year's supply cooking, especially on the first one, Love, mamajoanne
Oh baby have fun I don't envy you at all. And be carefully I've heard too many stories of mishaps.
Post a Comment